Outline of Exhibition
Geofair of the 5th Asia-Pacific Geoparks Network Symposium Zhijindong Cave UGG, China
Date and time
September 19th (Tuesday0), September 20th (Wednesday), September 22nd (Friday), 2017
Preparation for exhibition: September 18th (Monday), 2017
Removal of exhibits: September 22nd (Fri.), 2017, After 18:00
Zhijin Conference Center
- Selling products at the venue is prohibited.
- Taking and exhibiting dangerous items are also forbidden.
- Do not exhibit anything that could interfere with other participants and visitors, or that could be dangerous.
- Ensuring there are stuffs at the booth all the time.
Exhibition fee and basic equipment
Exhibition fee (including basic booths)
2,000RMB per booth (Please pay in dollar)
Exhibition fee is not included in the APGN 2017 Symposium registration fee.
Requirement of a standard booth
|One small, one-wall- open booth||W3,000mm × D2,000mm H2,500mm|
|Lighting||Two lights (both 100w)|
|Table||One table （W1,000mm × D500mm）|
|Power source (sockets)||Two sockets|
- Equipment of booths may change.
- If you use two booths, the booths must be used sideways in principle.
For any questions/requests for this optional service, please contact with the organiztion committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due date of application
Tuesday, August 15th , 2017
※As available exhibition space is limited, an early application would be recommended.
How to apply
- Download and complete the Geoparks Fair application form and send it via e-mail or fax.
- The confirmation e-mail will be sent after verifying the acceptance of the application. If confirmation e-mail or fax is not sent to you after several days, contact the organization committee.
Pay fee’s account (Please pay in dollar)
BANK NAME:INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA,ZHIJIN,GUIZHOU PROVINCIAL BRANCH.
BENEFICIARY:Guizhou Zhijindong Cave Scenic Area Administration Bureau(Guizhou Zhijindong Cave National Geopark Administration Bureau)
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NO:2406077019200144526
* Participation in the exhibition will not be confirmed until the fee is paid.
* Please write down “Exhibition Application” before the name of the payer when you are paying.
* Please scan your payment receipt and submit to E-mail: email@example.com so that the organizer could arrange well as soon as possible.
* The payment must be made by August 15th,and payments that cannot be confirmed after that day may not be accepted.
Cancellation of Exhibition Application
1.Refund will be provided for reasonable cancellation.
2.Download and complete the “Exhibition Application Form”.
3.Submit the form via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of refund
|Deadline||Details of refund|
|Received by August 15th, 2017||50% of the exhibition fee will be refunded|
|Received on and after August 16th||No refund|
The refund will be transferred to the designated account in a month after the symposium.