The modes of presentation must be either oral presentation or poster presentation.
(1) Oral presentation
- Presentation time must be within 15 minutes, including question period.
- Oral presentations will be conducted either on September 19th(Tue.) , September 20th(Wed.) or September 22nd(Fri.) You cannot choose the date of your presentation. Participants will be informed later by the organization committee.
- Presentation must be in Chinese or English.
- In the event that we receive too many applications, some of the applicants for oral presentations may be asked to give poster presentations instead.
(2) Poster presentation
- The size of the poster must be within 180cm (height) × 90 cm (width).
- Poster presentation can be conducted either on September 19th(Tue.) ,September 20th(Wed.) or September 22nd(Fri.) You cannot choose the date of presentation. Participants will be informed later by the organization committee.
- Posters must be written in both Chinese and English and the presentation must be made in both Chinese and English.
Participants who will make an oral presentation/poster presentation must submit an abstract and note the following items:
- The abstract must be written in English.
- Participants who will make an oral presentation/poster presentation must choose their session topic.
- The initial of each abstract and main topic must be in capital letters, and within 100 letters.
- The abstract must be in English and within 250 words.
- Do not use diagrams, pictures, or photographs.
- The due date of the abstract is June 30(Fri.), 2017.
- If you submit an abstract, you must also complete registration by June 30(Fri.), 2017.
- If you submit an abstract and do not complete the registration, you will not be entitled to make a presentation.
Please send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
Revision of abstracts
Revision before due date
- Applicants can revise their abstract by the due date June 30(Fri.) even after the submission.
- If obvious spelling or grammatical mistakes are found, Organization Committee may correct them. Please make sure to confirm that the abstract is written correctly before submitting.
Revision after due date
- Some applicants may be asked to revise their abstract according to the experts’ advice after the deadline of abstrct submission.
Notification of review results
- Abstracts will be selected after they have been reviewed by examiners.
- Those who have submitted an abstract will be notified the result via the E-mail address provided in the abstract.
- Applicants will be notified the results by the middle of July 2017.
Due date of oral presentation/poster session abstracts: June 30(Fri.)
Early due date of registration: April 30(Sun.)
Regular due date of registration: July 31(Mon.)
Application date for exhibition at Geofair: June 18(Sun.)